- Could you tell me about a time when you faced competing priorities?
- Could you tell me about a time when you were bored on the job?
- Could you tell me about a time when people didn’t see things your way?
- Tell me a time when you made a mistake in your previous job and how did you overcome it?
5. Tell me a time you had to understand a new environment, team or organization. How did you get up to speed?
Questions you can ask:
- What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?
- What is the single largest problem facing your staff and would I be in a position to help you solve this problem?
- What constitutes success at this position and this firm or nonprofit?
- “I know this company prides itself on X and Y, so what would you say is the most important aspect of your culture?”
- What is the most rewarding part of your job?
- What do the benefits and compensation consist on? Is there a total reward program? How long after the start date do my benefits become effective?