now browsing by month
StudySoup just recently announced a $2,000 Future Innovators Scholarship program for students (link to press release). The FINAL submission date is November 1st (coming up!).
About the Future Innovators Scholarship Program
Equal access to education is one of the main pillars of StudySoup’s values. To further propagate access to education for all, StudySoup recently announced a $2,000 scholarship for outstanding students enrolling in or continuing to pursue education opportunities.
Who is eligible:
Any legal U.S. resident at least eighteen (16) years old who meets one of the following criteria:
- Currently attending high school
- Currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible)
You’ll need to submit 3 short writing segments to be considered for this scholarship.
StudySoup is a Peer-to-Peer Learning Marketplace that connects top students in the class with those who need a little help. Top students can upload their notes, and study guides to the StudySoup Marketplace, and their peers can purchase those study materials, earning the seller a sweet income.
Fall: November 1st 2016
Spring: May 1st 2017
On Sunday, October 16 we will be participating in the Philadelphia AIDS walk. There are still spots available to register and registration will close Saturday, October 15 at midnight. This event is going to be loads of fun! Below are the instructions on how to register. We will be meeting outside of Bank of America at 7:15 am that day! Again if you have any questions please contact Nicole Peterson via email at email@example.com. It’s encouraged to register sooner rather than later so you can fundraise!
How to Register for the AIDS Walk:
- Go to http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/login
- Create a profile and login.
- Select Walk
- Put 5768for team code OR search TUSHRM
- select your person fundraising goals and fill in all of your personal information
- Tell your friends and family! Post your fundraising link on Facebook and let your friends know that you’ll be walking! Get as many donations as you can!
- Sign up on the google dock below