Wednesday, October 21st, 2015
now browsing by day
As many of you know, last year we sent a team and about 10 other members to the SHRM case competition and career summit in Baltimore, Maryland and….we won (and had a blast!). Since this years competition will be held inAtlanta, Georgia, we would like to generate a list of interested members so that we can begin our fundraising preparations. Please read some of the event details listed below, and if interested, sign up on the attached google spreadsheet.
- Date: The event will be from March 4th-6th (heads up: This is the week of Spring Break, so only sign up if you are willing and able).
- Cost: Currently, the cost per person will be about $500 (all inclusive: transportation, hotels, registration, and food). We intend to lower the cost per person substantially through our fundraising efforts/donations and based on the number of interested individuals that we have sign up! This is just a rough max estimate. ***Cost for members actually participating in the competition will be covered***
- Must be a junior or senior HR major (sophomores are welcomed if they have taken HRM 2501)
- Strong presentation skills required
- Team members will have to attend at least 3 prep sessions of up to 90 minutes each between January and March.
Sign the spreadsheet that was sent through email with your name and email if interested in attending or participating in the actual competition.
Reach out to me with any questions!