Friday, October 16th, 2015
now browsing by day
Good Morning SHRMers!
The AIDS Walk is approaching quickly, this Sunday October 18. I want to say thank you to everyone who signed up for the AIDS walk. There is still time if you want to sign up. If you are interested please register at http://www.aidswalkphilly.
org/. Once you log in, enter in the team number 5768 and TUSHRM should come up.
Here are some quick details along with some do’s and don’t’s about the day prior to the walk:
- We are meeting at 8:00 outside Qdoba on Broad and Cecil B. Moore Ave. Please arrive on time.
- If for some reason you are unable to make it on time, we will be getting off at the Race/ Vine subway stop and walking to the Philadelphia Art Museum. It’s about a 15 minute walk and with a big group like ours, it won’t feel that long.
- If you cannot meet at Temple, but can still make the walk, please text or call me so that we can link up once we get to the Museum.
- Dress in layers, it’s suppose to be chilly ,so please keep that in mind. It’s easier to take layers off as the weather gets warmer, as opposed to putting on layers that you do not have.
- Please wear a Temple Shirt we want to look like we are in a group.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Call/text me with ANY questions/comments/
- Be late!!!!
- Forget to have fun! This is an event to raise money for research, but it doesn’t mean we can’t have fun while doing it.
- Worry if you can’t finish the walk. Once MLK Drive has cleared for most of the Walkers, a bus will pick up any Walkers who aren’t able to complete the 5K.
Again thank you to everyone who signed up!
My cell phone number is 717-926-1784.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Want to get involved with SHRM but think all positions are closed? Thinking about becoming an officer next year? Join a committee! Right now we have three committees available: Fundraising, Marketing and Community Service. If you are interested please contact the appropriate officers.
Marketing: Zachary Mullen, email@example.com
Community Service: Logan Brunkhurst, tuf19003@temple.
Fundraising: Kevin Bradley, kevin.bradley@temple.
E-Portfolio Committee, romer.acosta@temple.